Senior Secondary A Levels
From the Middle School, the curriculum takes on a broader facet. It focuses on a subject-based curriculum using meaningful and rich assignments for accentuating learning experience. Middle School continues with the international teaching practices that are child-centric and activity based but expands to accommodate more scientific inquiry and explorations. It is an integrated curriculum that prepares the students to meet the requirements of the Indian (ICSE ) and the International (IGCSE) boards that are offered at TRINS.
The curriculum in Middle School comprises a wider range of subjects reflecting those required for the Grade 10 Board Examinations.
- Sciences – Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Humanities – History & Geography
- Second Language – French, Hindi, German
- Practical Sessions – Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratories where students learn through experiments.
The Middle School timetable accommodates a whole range of co-curricular activities in both athletics, art, music, swimming and several clubs.
The curriculum focuses on creating independent learners who take on greater responsibility and decide the direction of their learning.
- Grade 8 Personal Project Exhibition: A year-long research programme which allows every student to select a topic of their choice that culminates in a grand exhibition where they present and explain their chosen work.
- The ‘Parent Evening ‘ is an event scheduled in Middle school which gives every student an opportunity to showcase the concepts learned in front of their family.
- Science workshops are conducted by professionals to encourage students to think independently.
- Math Day
- Science Fair
- Regular Field Trips
- Luminary Speakers
- Callido: A critical thinking portal introduced to students of Grades 6 to 12 to assist them in problem-solving and research.