Opportunities at TRINS
If you are innovative and committed, a good team player, continuous learner looking for great job opportunities, TRINS welcomes you to our family of highly skilled and professional teaching faculty.
Registered nurse with a minimum of 2 years experience
Graduate with a minimum of 5 years of working experience as a warden in a school. Should have excellent communications skills in English.
** ESL Teacher**
Main Duties and Responsibilities -
- Teach a full course load, serve as an advisor, and satisfy extracurricular responsibilities as defined by administration.
- IPlan, prepare, and teach well developed lessons which enthuse and inspire students, and promote enjoyment of learning.
- Effectively and appropriately differentiate instruction so as to meet all students’ learning styles with an appreciation for students’ learning differences.
- Select and sequence appropriate materials, resources, and approaches according to the course/content area and audience of learners.
- Assess, track, and provide relevant and timely feedback on achievement (performance and growth) and developmental needs to students, academic, and other managers/colleagues.
- Accommodate (when needed) independent study to be completed outside of class.
- Write reports on students with clear formative comments and targets as to how to improve work by defined deadlines given, and provide regular estimated grades and feedback on assessments.
- Create and maintain current lesson plans, assessment data (i.e., grades), and attendance records using a defined school-sanctioned electronic interface.
- Design, administer, and evaluate a range of formative and summative assessments as appropriate.
- Excellent English oral and writing skills.
- Acuity for balancing the normal demands of a range of work and responsibilities without disruption to other team members or school staff.
- Ability to gather facts and to analyze situations objectively, accurately, and in an organized fashion
- Demonstrates good critical thinking skills to understand student and staff issues
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Attentive to deadlines
- Basic computer literacy
- Graduate degree in English. A TESOL certificate will be an advantage.
**PYP HRT vacancy**
IB PYP Home Room Teacher
The role of the IB Primary Years Teacher (Grade 1 – 5) is to build and maintain a successful Primary Years Programme (PYP) within the school by providing an educational atmosphere conductive to learning and developing through the process of inquiry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities -
- Design, prepare and deliver high quality lessons to suit the individual needs of all students in line with the PYP
- Inspire mixed culture and ability classes, by creating challenging and engaging learning opportunities for all students
- Assess and monitor student progress and provide targets so that all learners can see success and improve
- Collaborate with other teachers to share new ideas, approaches and professional knowledge
- Communicate accurately and regularly with parents
- Liaise with the Head of Primary School and PYP Coordinator to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum to specified classes, including selecting resources and managing them efficiently in the classroom
- Contribute to the extra-curricular activities programme and participate in school activities such as assemblies, evening events, conferences
- Post Graduate degree preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior IB PYP experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with international exposure.
If you are a recent post graduate in any subject, and want to step into an International teaching career with Kerala's leading school, please send a cover letter and your CV to us.
Learning support Teacher
Learning Support Teacher (LST) for the Dept of Special Educational Needs (SEN)
Inclusive education is an ongoing process that aims to increase access and engagement in
learning for all students by identifying and removing barriers. We believe in a fully inclusive
environment and strive to make sure students take part in all activities. We also recognize that
some students may need differentiated studies to fit their learning needs; so that teachers adapt
their curriculum and teaching methodologies for the students to benefit.
The role of a Learning Support teacher is to support a single student with special educational needs
Excellent communication skills in English
Demonstrates good understanding of various disabilities under RPWD Act, 2016
Adherence to deadlines
Flexible and team player
Basic computer literacy
Educational Qualifications –
Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) approved Diploma in Special Education
(Intellectual Disability/HI/ Learning Disability/Autism/VI etc.)
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in managing children with special
Graduate degree preferred
Must have Masters in Library and a minimum of 2 years experience as School Librarian. Excellent English Communication Skills