Opportunities at TRINS
If you are innovative and committed, a good team player, continuous learner looking for great job opportunities, TRINS welcomes you to our family of highly skilled and professional teaching faculty.
Registered nurse with a minimum of 2 years experience
Graduate with a minimum of 5 years of working experience as a warden in a school. Should have excellent communications skills in English.
**IB Mathematics Teacher**
IB Mathematics Teacher
Post Graduate in Mathematics with at least 2 years of teaching experience in IB Curriculum Mathematics Teacher(10th to 12th). Should have excellent communication skills.
** ESL Teacher**
Main Duties and Responsibilities -
- Teach a full course load, serve as an advisor, and satisfy extracurricular responsibilities as defined by administration.
- IPlan, prepare, and teach well developed lessons which enthuse and inspire students, and promote enjoyment of learning.
- Effectively and appropriately differentiate instruction so as to meet all students’ learning styles with an appreciation for students’ learning differences.
- Select and sequence appropriate materials, resources, and approaches according to the course/content area and audience of learners.
- Assess, track, and provide relevant and timely feedback on achievement (performance and growth) and developmental needs to students, academic, and other managers/colleagues.
- Accommodate (when needed) independent study to be completed outside of class.
- Write reports on students with clear formative comments and targets as to how to improve work by defined deadlines given, and provide regular estimated grades and feedback on assessments.
- Create and maintain current lesson plans, assessment data (i.e., grades), and attendance records using a defined school-sanctioned electronic interface.
- Design, administer, and evaluate a range of formative and summative assessments as appropriate.
- Excellent English oral and writing skills.
- Acuity for balancing the normal demands of a range of work and responsibilities without disruption to other team members or school staff.
- Ability to gather facts and to analyze situations objectively, accurately, and in an organized fashion
- Demonstrates good critical thinking skills to understand student and staff issues
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Attentive to deadlines
- Basic computer literacy
- Graduate degree in English. A TESOL certificate will be an advantage.
**PYP HRT vacancy**
IB PYP Home Room Teacher
The role of the IB Primary Years Teacher (Grade 1 – 5) is to build and maintain a successful Primary Years Programme (PYP) within the school by providing an educational atmosphere conductive to learning and developing through the process of inquiry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities -
- Design, prepare and deliver high quality lessons to suit the individual needs of all students in line with the PYP
- Inspire mixed culture and ability classes, by creating challenging and engaging learning opportunities for all students
- Assess and monitor student progress and provide targets so that all learners can see success and improve
- Collaborate with other teachers to share new ideas, approaches and professional knowledge
- Communicate accurately and regularly with parents
- Liaise with the Head of Primary School and PYP Coordinator to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum to specified classes, including selecting resources and managing them efficiently in the classroom
- Contribute to the extra-curricular activities programme and participate in school activities such as assemblies, evening events, conferences
- Post Graduate degree preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior IB PYP experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with international exposure.
If you are a recent post graduate in any subject, and want to step into an International teaching career with Kerala's leading school, please send a cover letter and your CV to us.
Must have Masters in Library and a minimum of 2 years experience as School Librarian. Excellent English Communication Skills
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
Post Graduate in Biology with at least 2 years of teaching experience in the Cambridge or IB Curriculum. Should have excellent communication skills